Carbon monocoque frame ready for all enthusiast, amateur or pro XC MTB riders.
- Carbon Bottom Bracket Shell - Aluminium inserts are out. New composite bottom bracket shells save weight and increase durability of our bottom bracket - BB92.
- Internal Cable routing - We hide all shifting cables inside – hidden routing looks great and guarantee top functionality for shifting. All is hidden against mud and dust.
- Integrated Postmount for disc brakes - Integrates seamlessly into tha frame design. The adapter between frame and brake is unnecessary.
- Precise material handling - All frames are hand made and in consistent with PU high density mold technology we increase durability and decrease frame weight.
- Specific 29er geometry - Merit bikes use shortest chain stay length 429mm and together big wheel adjusted geometry for best acceleration and maneuverability.
- Tappered headset - The headset is 1 1/8'' at the top and 1 1/2'' at the bottom. Thinner top saves weight, while thicker bottom makes steering more stable.